Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

STUDY TIME!

It is ironic how we, well a lot of students, complain about boredom during holidays, when we have got very little or no academic work and then when we have to study, there are suddenly a hundred and one interesting things to do!


Exams are fast approaching and everyone is caught up in some work. I have got two papers to write in May-Contract and Criminal Law; and I feel slightly worried-especially about Contract Law...I am trying my best to cover as much as possible and understand the concepts and hopefully I will be fine with the exams.

The weather is not helping at all! The clouds and rain just make me want to sleep all day long, or just cuddle up in bed, watching movies. I think my ability to focus is being put to the test...

Apart from the exams, my housemate and I have both got our 21st birthdays in May as well!! I would have given a little “whoop” but its exams period so no one is really going to have time for birthdays L ....we are thinking of celebrating it together in June though, when everyone is done with exams and in a good mood...hehe...so I will let you know how that goes.

Well, I have got to go now; Criminal Damage is calling my name (that is one of the topics I am studying for the exams) and so until the next post, its byee and GOOD LUCK to those writing exams and to those who still have coursework to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment