Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Les Misérables


No, I am not miserable. Lol. It is the name of a movie which has got some of its scenes on our Greenwich campus, which is pretty exciting. I watched a bit of the filming when I went there to collect a booklet. You can look at some pictures here:

Anyway, let us talk about the Easter break. It was fine, thank you for asking...hehe...I am not going to lie though....one bit of studying was not done. I tried....I even opened some books; but that was where it ended. All I spent my time doing was sleeping, managing to sprain BOTH my ankles, catching up on episodes of Nikita, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl and 90210 that I had missed during the coursework time, sleeping some more, eating and oh, did I mention sleeping? I did think about studying for exams but I just could not bring myself to it. I kept justifying myself by saying I needed to rest after all the stress I had been through in February and March.

Haha...of course I am not going to leave studying to the week before examinations! Failure would be my portion if I did that! I have gotten enough rest now and started studying. Luckily, the dates I write my two papers are close to each other and so I will be done with exams in no time.

I hope you all had a good rest as well, during the break and energised for the rest of the term’s work!

No comments:

Post a Comment