Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

My plate is full!


 Yes. There is too much to do this month and I honestly don’t know how I am still breathing. I have had to do so many last minute things recently, which is not something I usually do. It is partly my fault though. I have not planned very well this month and I am bearing the consequences, which is panic and stress. Anyway, I am a survivor (Destiny’s Child voice) so I know I’ll finish everything on time and still have a smile on my face at the end of it all.
In more interesting news, I visited the Harrow College yesterday to help give mock interviews to sixth formers; and I must say it was very interesting! I loved every bit of it and I will definitely do it again, if I am ever given the chance. When going, I thought all I had to do was ask the students questions that are usually asked during interviews, give them tips on how to improve their C.Vs and presentation skills, and most importantly feel like a boss (Lol, just joking!); however, I learnt so much! Most of these students were very confident and knew what they wanted to do with their lives. Some of them told me about some jobs they had done and how some certain equipments work and some IT terms they had learnt. It was a great experience, and that is the ray of sunshine I have got breaking through the dark clouds of coursework this week. J

I do have to continue my work now...hopefully, my next post will be void of the word “coursework”, as I am sure everyone is tired of it by now.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment