Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Third Year


Hi there! I am finally back in uni for my third year (actually, I have been back for about a week now) and I am pumped for this year. I have got a 1st class or at least a 2:1 on my mind and so I’m going to put in everything I have got to achieve this...


This academic year started with a few hiccups for us combined students as it seemed we were left out of a lot of things going on...however, this has been sorted now and hopefully, everything will run smoothly till the end... It has also been great seeing my course mates again after the long summer holidays J. At the moment, I am quite busy with a couple of things apart from my current uni work. I am planning to do my GDL (Graduate Diploma in Law) next year (this is for non-law students who want to get a Law degree...since I am doing a combined course of Law and Business, I do not get a full Law degree) and so I have started trying to find some colleges/universities that would best suit me. Also, I have started looking for yet another place to rent (yes, AGAIN)....but this is for February next year when my current rent contract ends...I just decided to start the search early to avoid last minute stress.

Apart from these, nothing really exciting is happening at the moment, as I am trying get everything sorted out in time. Hopefully all my plans will fall through.

I hope all the new and continuing students are settling in well and remember there are always people to help if any difficulties arise.

Till the next post, it is bye for now!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment