Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Stressed and dreading winter!

I have been so stressed these past couple of weeks! There has been a lot of work to do, in terms of uni and I am finding it a challenge to wrap my head around some topics; and to top it off, my housemates suddenly want to move out and so I am under pressure to find another place to rent in the next month...just the thing I was trying to avoid-Last minute pressure. So now I’ve got pages open on my laptop advertising places to rent and other pages with assignments waiting for me to do...Sometimes I am not sure if I can keep up with it all. *sigh*
 
Well, at least I am improving on my time management. Third year is not a joke. Lol!
It is getting cold again (I am DREADING winter!)...the scarves and boots are coming out again; and it has become a struggle to get out of bed for my early Thursday morning lectures and Sunday church...hehe but I have still got that 1st class or 2:1 on my mind.
I have also finally decided on my three choices for my GDL (Graduate Diploma in Law) - University of Birmingham, Aston University and Nottingham Law School. I chose institutions outside London because London is just too expensive, compared to other places so I figured I would save a bit of money...so hopefully, I do well this year and get into one of these Universities.
So far, nothing too exciting is happening or has happened; however I am actually looking forward to meeting new people when I move to whichever new place I find...and I will keep you updated on that.
I’m off to decide on whether to write my GDL personal statement first or do my Company Law seminar work.
Toodles!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment