Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

STAYING FIT


Hi guys!! Here is an update of what I have been doing with my life since the last blog post. I have taken my ‘fitness program’ to the next level. In the past couple of weeks, I have been playing a lot of basketball and doing a lot of swimming, which is great, because those two are my favourite sports. Also, I have had a lot of friends around me who enjoy almost the same things as me so this has made it a lot easier for me.

The past weeks have been quite fun, actually; I went off to Birmingham and Essex for a while to visit family and friends; and as summer is here, a lot of my friends from back in Ghana have come over to spend the holidays here. It is always a full house where I stay, which is great-not a single day of boredom. However this can be annoying sometimes when I have to wake up early the next day for something important and there is so much noise in the house...I guess I cannot eat my cake and have it, can I?

I am also slowly improving on my cooking (which was not really excellent) and I have a dream of visiting another nearby country for a weekend....I just hope I am able to discipline myself enough to save for it...until then we will see...

I hope everyone else is having an awesome summer despite the bi polar nature of the British weather and hopefully all your plans fall through!!

See you in the next post! xo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment