Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

SINGLE LADIES


No, I am not about to bore you with stories about my love life. Lol... I am just addicted to this new TV show, Single Ladies, which I started watching about two weeks ago...and I think you should check it out; yes, even the guys (I have caught a couple of guys who swear they do not watch such shows, watching it- It is that good!) At least you will have something to do this summer if you have no plans at all....If you do watch one episode and you do not like it, then I am sorry for wasting your time...

I am back at work at the Enquiry Unit in the university and I am working for the whole week this week, instead of the usual one day a week during term time. This means that I am going to be quite busy all week and may not have time to hang out with my friends as much....Looking at the bright side though, I will be making some money and may be able to afford a trip out of this country as I said I wanted to in the previous post.

In more exciting news, a friend of mine from back in high school is about to get married! This has created quite a stir among my group of friends, as it has reminded us that indeed, we are growing up and will one day be in her shoes...hmm...I do not know if that is scary or exciting...
Anyway, after months and months of lessons and procrastination, I am finally planning to go and take my driving theory test soon (I have finally gathered the courage and confidence....I think) and if I pass, fingers crossed, I will go on to take the practical test. Wish me luck people! I will let you know how that goes.


Well, that is it for now; and so until the next post, it is bye for now!

xo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment