Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

BABIES...BABIES..BABI-UH I’VE GOT WORK TO DO!


Hello everyone!!
Soooo......I’m an auntie!!! Whoop whoop!! Got this exciting news recently and decided to share it...although I’ve got about nine other nephews and nieces (due to my rather numerous older brothers and sisters) a new life brought into this world is something to celebrate. So let’s!
  ....Just that I’ve got Soooo muchhh work to doooo!! Oh. My. Goodness. O.O
It’s just coursework after coursework and assignments after assignments.....not to talk of trying to get my head around each topic BEFORE doing the coursework.  As we draw closer to the end of the year, this is to be expected; especially since I am in my second year...but I find myself feeling excessively tired by the end of each week....I’ve had a few periods of illness as well-so that didn’t really help. Thank you Mr and Ms Lecturers; I know it is all for the greater good. J
Anyway, on a much brighter note; being the serious student that I am, (hehe)...
 ...I intend to finish my work on time so I can start planning for CHRISTMAS and the numerous birthdays coming up, without feeling guilty!! Whoop! Whoop! The lights are already up on the streets and I’ll be in the Christmas mood soon...That’s something to look forward to. :D  
 
Well, I hope you are all also looking forward to the holidays and doing what you can to ensure a stress-free, fun-filled one; that is, doing your work on time....and with that, I’m off to go discuss diminished responsibility and criminal liabilities.
Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment