Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

Time to start planning!

Hi there! Sooo, uni is finally over for this year, all coursework have been submitted (whew!) and it is time to start getting ready for Christmas. You can’t avoid it-that is what everyone is talking about! Cards and presents are already being exchanged and all that...hehe.

Unfortunately for me, most of my friends have gone, or are going back to their countries to celebrate Christmas (bummerL) ....but no worries! I still have a handful of people around and one of my brother’s in America will be coming over to spend Christmas with my other brother and me; so I’m sure we will still have a GOOD time without the others. :P

Talking about plans, I honestly don’t have any specific ones...I guess I’m just waiting for the others to finish exams and all that and then we will probably go with the flow...whatever happens, happens... :D

In more exciting news, Sherlock Holmes –A Game of Shadows is out today and a friend and I will be watching it tonight....I am so excited about it because I love the plot of Sherlock Holmes and I’m a fan of Robert Downey Jnr. as well. Will let you know how that goes. ;) Also, Misha B didn’t win the X-Factor!! O.O!! :’( I was rooting for her this whole time... *sigh* oh well!! At least it wasn’t that man (who I shall not mention, lest I get attacks on here)..looool

It’s getting colder and colder, as is expected and I have now come to terms with the fact that there’s nothing I can do about it...I’m not even going to think about the weather. I’m just going to enjoy the holidays as much as I can and I hope you do too! Later!!

–xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment