Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Welcome To The Real World!

Hello everyone!

It has been a month since I graduated from the University of Greenwich and I have finally moved back to Ghana. Whoop! Whoop! I must say, I left the university with a lot of hope and lessons learned, that I believe will help me in my future.

My graduation ceremony was short and sweet and I did note down a few wise words…Lots of pictures were taken and even more drinks and food downed!
Unfortunately, no one tripped on their way to collect their certificate as most of us were hoping at the ceremony…heheh…How evil! :D

Here is a picture of me and my combined course friends by the way…


Ghana is very very hot as usual (I am actually slightly missing the cold weather in the UK) and I am yet to get used to a few changes. Besides that, I am having quite a good time and searching for a job. Hopefully, I will have a lot more luck here!

Stepping out of school and into the real world, where you are expected to find your feet quickly is quite scary, to be honest. However, I have faith that all that I picked from university and working at the Enquiry Unit will give me some sort of platform; and I am truly grateful for the lecturers, employers and work/uni mates that I have had. THANK YOU ALL!

This is my final blog for the university, unfortunately :( …and so I would like my final words to the current and prospective students to be GOOD LUCK and continue to push hard in this daring adventure called life!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment