Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

SOON AND VERY SOON!



33 more days till the last day of Uni and 188 days till graduation!! Whoop! Whoop! I am so excited to be completing my course soon…but also a little scared because I need to finish well…I do not want to have paid all the international fees and done all this coursework and studying for nothing…and so I’m putting my last amount of energy into the few weeks left…After that, I really want to travel somewhere new…the USA, Amsterdam, Cyprus or somewhere…I just want to go on a (well-deserved, I think) holiday.

A lot of my evenings these days are spent in the library or in bed with books…and I don’t remember the last time I went out to have some proper fun, apart from the spa day…but its all good! It will be worth it. :D For those who are interested in doing my course, here are a few details of my upcoming exams (note: they may be changed during your year): I have three papers to write; International Business Management (3 hours), Law of Torts (3 hours 15 mins) and Company and Partnership Law (3 hours 15 mins). What is usually done is that a number of questions are given (about eight) and then you have got to choose about three or four questions to answer. Its okay, I guess.

None of these questions are foreign. They are all based on what has been done in lectures, seminars and coursework; so at least you know you are not going to be slapped with anything totally new when you sit your exam. J

In terms of being ready for my exams, I am not going to lie…I do not feel ready at all. Hopefully, I feel more confident about what I have revised as the time draws nearer (I have 16 days till my first paper). So, until then, its revision! Revision! Revision! Wish me luck. :D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment