Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

My lost Blackberry...

Hi people!
I felt so lost last week....and it was because Blackberry wasn’t working for about 3 days...it was terrible! During those three days, I realised how much I depend on technology and how useless I felt without it-even if it was one small aspect. This is not a good thing...I’ve said it once before and I’m, going to say it again; technology has destroyed human relations. Back in the day, we would go visit friends, have sleepovers and all that; now, it is all about pings and skype, twitter and facebook. Lol...
                                                      
Anyway, it is back so I feel much more connected to the world. Hehe...So I went to Birmingham for the birthday weekend (as I said I would in my previous post) and it was one memorable weekend! On Friday night, we went out clubbing and it was hilarious...we couldn’t get into the club we wanted to go into because some of the guys had on hoodies instead of proper jackets; and so we ended up in one less populated club. It wasn’t too bad-we made it fun for ourselves...and then we had some late night McDonalds...argued over who should get the big bed.....and ended up not sleeping at all till the sun came out..hehehe.....We had the house party on Saturday. My close friends were there...there was a lot of chicken, cake and drinks...and more chicken...yumm...and I met a lot of new people; some of them, really funny, and others, just....interesting...
It was a great weekend anyway, and then it was back to London and back to assignments on Sunday morning...phrrrrrr
The past week has been a blur; really...it has just been uni and work and nothing too interesting has happened. It is getting colder and I am just dreading the coming winter (talking about winter, the weather reports said it was going to snow this October....what happened? Hehehhehe). It is already difficult as it is to get out of bed for lectures in the morning...how much more with temperatures in single digits? *can’t watch!* I need some serious motivation in the next few months....
As usual, I have some work to finish off and so I have to leave you here...there are more weekends coming up that I will be spending out of London and I’m going to tell you all about my experiences in these new places. Also, I have been thinking about staying away from meat for a month (no health reasons or anything sensible like that-I just want to see how much I can control myself), starting next month...I’m still thinking about it because as unbelievable as it may seem, that will be a real challenge for me....but we’ll see...
Until then, its au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment